Ramones - Ramones [1976]

Ramones is the debut album by the American punk rock band the Ramones. It was released on April 23, 1976, through Sire Records. Prior to the band signing to Sire they were seen by Lisa Robinson, an editor of Hit Parader, during an early 1975 performance. Robinson began popularizing the band by writing about them in the magazines she edited. Robinson contacted Danny Fields and asked him to manage the band, which he agreed to in November 1975. A Marty Thau produced demo album was recorded at 914 Sound Studios and included "Judy Is a Punk" and "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend". Soon after the demos were presented to Sire A&R co-ordinator Craig Leon the band was signed to Sire Records.


Track List :

1 "Blitzkrieg Bop"
2 "Beat On The Brat"
3 "Judy Is A Punk"
4 "I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend"
5 "Chain Saw"
6 "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue"
7 "I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement"
8 "Loudmouth"
9 "Havana Affair"
10 "Listen To My Heart"
11 "53rd & 3rd"
12 "Let's Dance"
13 "I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You"
14 "Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World"

Download : Ramones - 1976


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...